Friday 1 August 2014

Hello August



Hello August, I turn 27 in 30 days man I’m getting old... and I feel it. I have done something to my right shoulder, I think I slept funny on it but it’s been hurting and my right leg is also playing up, no pain init but it’s going stiff like rock and I’m having trouble bending it kind of feel like my body is failing on me. Because I’m a bit of a stubborn bastard I don’t want to go to the Doctors about it, I’ve got an appointment for September anyway so I’ll just hold out till then. Fingers crossed it starts working again by then, so I’ve been resting loads, keeping it elevated and been doing some stretches on it too. 

Any of my fellow, FA’ers out there reading this had any experience with this? If so got any advice you could share with me?

On Wednesday I had a new tattoo done, it doesn’t mean anything apart from I’m one big geek lol

                                                                  (The original picture)
                                                                        (My tattoo)

As you can see by the pics I’ve had a Red Skull, with Hello Kitty next to him but my friend made Kitty look Nick Fury (To make it look a little more manly haha) it’s just a silly little tattoo, but I am really happy with it. :-)

Anyway I’m going to back to resting, and hope this shoulder and leg don’t keep me side lined for ages I’ve got some pretty big stuff going on this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment