Thursday 14 August 2014

Massive Thank You for over 5,000 page views



Just a quick one to say a massive Thank You 
 Thank you to everyone my blog has now made it to over 5,000 page views
So thank you all again, for reading it and sharing it
I hope I have taught the people who didn’t know
Something about FA - Friedreich’s Ataxia

I will continue to keep up this good work (Well I hope its good work) 
Why I blog because “Thanks to my Friedreich’s Ataxia I struggle to hold a pen these days, so my laptop is my pen, and my blog is my paper. Also call this a little selfish on my behalf, but everyone knows about cancer and other illnesses and disabilities but no one knows  anything about FA - Friedreich’s Ataxia until you or someone you goes through it. (That’s a fact because we sure didn’t know anything, until I was diagnosed with it)

This is my one man mission, to spread the word of FA - Friedreich’s Ataxia to the masses. I Don't Wanna Stop till the aliens in the universe know about Friedreich's Ataxia.

And I other exciting news 

I’m getting my chest tattoo finished tomorrow, keep an eye out for tomorrows post... where I’ll explain the tattoo and share all the good stuff with you all. 

Thank you all again for 5,000 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment