Saturday 23 August 2014

#ALSicebucketchallenge Accepted and Done



I got challenged to do the #ALSicebucketchallenge
 
So...

Challenge accepted and done and I also so donated money too

And you can too... Go Here Now!
 
I have a rare condition myself called; Friedreich’s Ataxia (FA) is a debilitating, life-shortening, degenerative neuro-muscular disorder, about one in 50,000 people
.
I was waiting for someone to give me this challenge, because both FA and ALS have similar symptoms, I was diagnosed with FA at 15, at 19 FA took my ability to walk. Just like ALS it’s progressive and no cure. 

If throwing ice water over my head will get people to learn about something that they wouldn’t normally think about, Then I’m All For 


 I Nominated Ozzy Osborne in the video, so please SHARE the Hell out of it and hopefully he will see it. 

Thank you and enjoy the video 

No comments:

Post a Comment