Wednesday 13 August 2014

BU CSUP Newsletter Coming soon



After turning up 50mins early for a meeting what a plonker, I was back yesterday working with the Carer and Service User Partnership.
  
This time it was for 

BU CSUP Newsletter

That stands for Bournemouth University Carer and Service User Partnership

So yeah we are putting together a newsletter, exciting stuff. 
When the newsletter is finished and printed and I get my hands on one I’ll post it for all to see. 

Yesterday’s meeting kind of felt like John Hughes Classic the Breakfast Club and we were meeting in detention, not sure why because we not it just felt like that (Maybe it was one of those things, you just had to be there to understand)

The 3 points of yesterday were 

Who is it for?

What is the purpose?

Content

And that’s where we came in, with ideas to those 3 points. Not giving anything away because I’d like you to see the final product, but I think as a group we came up with some soiled stuff and good content.   

I love working with the Bournemouth University Carer and Service User Partnership, wonderful group of people and we always seem to have a laugh. 

Also maybe for one of the future newsletters, they want to do a spotlight... on yours truly
So I better get writing that, you know what they say watch this space... lots of positive things are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment