Thursday 7 August 2014

My Night from Hell



If anyone saw my Twitter or Facebook feed, and saw my status about me being pissed off with FA - Friedreich's Ataxia

Here’s why 

So I had a Night from Hell

My day was fantastic, went to the cinema with my friends and saw The Inbetweeners 2 (Which I really enjoyed and found so funny, much better than the first film) and then we went and had some lunch, and then re-hit the cinema for film number 2 Guardians of the Galaxy which is ace I loved it... it is so much fun. 

Then we came home, that’s when the fun stopped and thing went a little south. 

So the first one kind off my fault, I was dying for a pee but I kept putting it off and holding it which is a really bad thing for anyone to do, even worse when you have FA. So when I went to the toilet I wasn’t quick enough, and yes 26 year old me pissed my pants lucky I was at home and not out and I grabbed my pee bottle, and got some in there. After some time spent doing clean up on aisle 7 I was good to go.

A few hours later I went back to use toilet, and during my transfer my right knee decided to lock up so I try to force myself onto the toilet. Big mistake that was, I end up braking the toilet seat and flying off the toilet. After getting my mum and brother to help me up off the floor, I went to my room did a status about FA and then went to sleep.

Broken toilet seats is a thing FA’ers are use too, this wasn’t my first and won’t be my last I bet. Today I am feeling down about FA, and the fact that this tard can’t sit on a toilet without breaking it.

There we go, that was my night from hell I know deep down things will get better... thanks to the Amazing soundtrack from the Guardians of the Galaxy
 I’ve got this song stuck in my head https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmDakhg45rk
which is good because it’s kind of helping me feel better.

3 comments:

  1. My little brother had FA and my dad used to buy toilet seats in bulk! Sadly he passed away at the end of June from heart failure. I hope you can enjoy even the bad days because at least youre still here to break stuff and make messes... I would give anything to clean up one more spill my brother made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear he passed Tina, but thank you for your comment. I never think about it from other people's point of view but i bet they would be like you if i wasn't here

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your journey Justin. My brother had a very difficult time accepting the hand he was dealt (I dont blame him I would have too). But I hope people like you will help others out there will help feel a little better with what is happening and know that they are not alone. My 9 year old cousin was diagnosed with FA a few months before my brother passed and I hope people like you will help him better deal with his future.

    ReplyDelete