Thursday 29 August 2013

Prayers for Tom Trovinger



The other day I got invited to a group on Facebook called Prayers for Tom Trovinger. At first I was like who’s this I’ve never heard of him, but as the group is called Prayers for Tom Trovinger I thought something bad must have happened. So I made a post in the group here’s what I said (I may sound rude and inconsiderate here but I don't know anything about Tom if someone could message me and fill me in that would be great. To Tom even though I don't know you and not sure what's going on I hope you pull through buddy I'll be sending good vibes your way) And some very kind people got back to me and passed me some information on Tom. Turns out he is a FA person just like me and Tom had a massive stroke Sunday and is still critical. Please if you could take a few minutes to say a pray or send some good vibes Tom’s way he could sure use them thank you.

Here are some links for information on Tom

Here’s the link to the group if anyone would like to post a wish to Tom

Having been reading the post by so many in the group it’s easy to see Tom is loved by so many my prayers go out to him and his family and fingers crossed he pulls through and maybe one day I will get to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment