Tuesday 13 August 2013

September the 27th Can’t get here any Sooner



September the 27th can’t get here any sooner I swear. As late last night I was transferring to the toilet, now I wasn’t doing it any differently to how normally do it but last night I tweaked my back and bloody hell did it hurt. Then as I was getting into bed I fell which probably didn’t help things at all. I woke up to day at now this maybe pushing it a bit far but it feels like my back is broking. Which now my mum has put me on bed rest and I have to rest my back.
Come the 27th of September when I see the Doctors, I’m going rolling in there and throw a big bitch fit. Because with Doctors and the NHS in this country you seem to only ever get anywhere after you have a good moan at them. 

I am sorry as I feel like all my posts are just of me moaning about my back. They won’t all be I promise I’m just worried, freaking out an sick of being in pain at the moment.

On a more positive note I am over 1000 blog views so big thank you to everybody who help me reach that. Please keep reading and sharing and help me spread the word of FA (Friedreich's ataxia) to the masses.

Many thanks
Justin Scrimaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment