Wednesday 4 September 2013

Now I’ve had the time of my life



Now I’ve had the time of my life and I owe it all to my friends and family. Saturday I turned 26 and I had the best day/night ever. In the day time me, my mum and my auntie caught a train up to Southampton to go and watch a Bugsy Malone play which was ace I had fun singing along and it was made up of all local kids in drama groups. Before we hit the show we went to an all you can eat Italian restaurant which was amazing! (They give you this card one side is green and the other side is red, green side means keep the food coming and red means stop) You could got up and grab a plate of food but they also bring hot food to your table like pizza, chicken and sausages and it was all yummy.  
Then we got the train back to Bournemouth and I had a few hours to relax before I was heading for the night. Night time came and I meet few of my friends in one of my favorite places in this world The Anvil Rock Bar in Bournemouth. We had a few drinks (Well I got pretty drunk but I’m a light weight anyway I’m a cheap date) and we Rocked out to lots of good music. And then come the AM time we left and headed for the beach, the plan was the see the sun rise which we caught a little bit of. Last year’s Birthday was spent stuck in hospital so this years was more than I could have ever wished for. It really was a great night and one of those nights I won’t ever forget.

I am an Arsenal fan I’m not a huge fan anymore was more as a kid being able to run around and play football and that but I still follow Arsenal.  Anyway Arsenal just signed Mesut Ozil who is a fantastic football player I always buy him on Fifa games because he is fantastic.

I’m also a huge pro wrestling fan and I’ve just started listening to The Steve Austin Show it’s a podcast show (Here’s the link  http://www.podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show?showAllEpisodes=true) Check it out it’s fantastic I’m a Stone Cold Steve Austin fan anyway but he doesn’t just talk about wrestling he talks about all kinds of stuff just check it out and that's the bottom line cause Justin said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment