Friday 23 August 2013

Last night I had episode 4 and a half



Last night I had episode 4 and a half of the freaky pain attacks I’ve been having, and as I was flat on my bed in some hardcore pain my friend Ricky come over. As my mum explained to him what was going on, he told us he suffers from gallstones and when he has had from them he said the pain paralyse him. After he saw me last night with the sweat coming off me he said it sounds like gallstones, so maybe I do have them. Later on in the night my brother had a friend over and it was his birthday and a few other friends of theirs came over and they bought him round a cake. It was a Chinese sponge cake and it was nicest cake in the world. Of course I had some (I love the cake like a fat kid love the cake) and if indeed I have gallstones and maybe eating the cake brought on the half episode maybe it did all I know is that cake was so damn good it was worth being in pain.

So maybe if I do have gallstones (which it’s indeed looking like I do) I’m going to have to stop eating bad foods like KFC, pizza, sweets and cake and trade them for carrot sticks and heather foods. Come when I see the Doctors I’ll be passing all this new information on to them and we will see where we end up, I’ll keep you all posted and updated.


So i've been think of changing my blog name form Justin's Blog to ScrimBlog. Why? you may ask because i am just weird like that, i like taking my surname Scrimaglia and mixing it with stuff. Like my Ipod i call Scrimpod and my xbox gamer tag it Scrimbob which is a mix of my surname and  SpongeBob SquarePants.
So yeah people of the world who read my blog let me know what you think, yea or nay on the ScrimBlog leave me a comment on here or Tweet me on Twitter @JDScrimaglia.

Anyway i'm off got friends staying for the weekend so to everyone i hope you all have a great weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment