Wednesday 2 July 2014

Super Groovy Times last night, with Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith aka Jay and Silent Bob in London



We had some Super Groovy Times last night, with Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith aka Jay and Silent Bob in London.

I went with my two friends, named Chris. The event was at the Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith, London and it was sold out. 

First off we got treated to the podcast, by Ralph Garman and Kevin smith Hollywood Babble-On 
which was so funny, I laughed my ass off.


After that there was a short break, and then we got to see the Jay and Silent Bob: Super Groovy Cartoon Movie. 

http://seesmod.com/groovymovie/

That was super funny too, and there was something special about watching it with a sold out crowd of 3600, felt like one big ass cinema but with lots of laughing, was ace. 

I have dreamed about seeing Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith for years now, and missed out on the other talks they have done here in the UK. Last night was a dream come true moment, I was there seeing them two doing what they do best, dick and fat jokes hahaha that’s just my sense of humour and everybody’s that was in the crowd last night.

After the movie had ended, we got treated to a little Q&A with Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith and a guy asked his girlfriend to marry him 
 (Congrats to the lovely couple who got engaged during our Babble/Groovy show last night! You melted 3600 hearts!) Kevin Smith started talking about film making and doing podcasts and stuff, I forget his hole speech he said but in short term he said, look just go for it, give it a shot (I know he was just talking about podcasts and things) but that’s a really good way of looking at life, when it comes to doing things we should just go for it.

Also I should add that the Eventim Apollo has got better on the disabled side of life. They have changed it from last time I was there, and let me say it’s for the better so well done and thank you Eventim Apollo improving your disabled facilities.

Last night was so much fun; I hope Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment