Thursday 3 July 2014

Great News



Quick update

I received a letter in the post today, from the head of my team Dr Emma Murphy

Here’s what it said

I have received letters from Mr Evan Davies (that’s my spinal doctor) and also the cardiac review letter from the Adult Congenital Cardiology Clinic from 27/02/12.

The Cardiology Clinic for those who may not know is, where I go to see my heart team because I have a dodgy ticker... just joking last time I went they it was all fine and they discharged me for 5 years. 

Continuing with the letter

I not you have been discharged from Mr Davies clinic. The cardiology team simply wanted to review you in five years time i.e. around 2017. (Which I knew about, because I already have the letter it came a year ago which is crazy)

Good news that I  have been discharged from my back doctor, that must mean my back is okay and my curves in my scoliosis haven’t got any worse.

Sorry I haven’t been blogging a whole lot on the FA side of life, that’s because not a whole lot has been going on to be honest. Yeah I’ve had a few accidents here and there (Mainly due to failings in equipment) and anyway accidents is a Normal thing in the life of an FA’er, when something big goes down I’ll be sure to blog about it. 

Until that day comes, I’m going enjoy being doctor free a little bit longer. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment