Monday 14 July 2014

Super Fun Times had at the London Film & Comic and Con



Super Fun Times had at the London Film & Comic and Con

I and all my friends dressed up for it, I was a broken Punisher we also had Snow White, Marty McFly, Bagman, Tank Girl and Shaun and Ed.





I had 2 guys the whole day who both high fived me, and said how Awesome my costume. One of those guys even said it was genius so that was pretty cool. :-)

Spent some money though, just on food and drink, and I also got some pretty sweet Braking Bad action figures. A Heisenberg one and a Walter White one in his cooking meth suit.

Oh and I also got to speak to pro wrestler Mickie James, I meet her back in 2006 and he was hoping that she would recognise me... but she didn’t but it’s cool, it was so long ago and she has most likely seen a ton of face’s since then. It was still great to see and speak to her. 

The only one person I really wanted to meet, but couldn’t find her and apparently I passed her a few times, that person is Summer Glau kind of gutted I never saw her, maybe next time though i0f she goes again.

Had an absolute blast yesterday, loads of fun, loads of laughing and great company in my friends and fellow geeks who were at the con, thank you for a fantastic first con.

After spending a fair few hours at the con, we headed for home it took a 2hours or just over to get out of London as the traffic was crazy.  On the way home I put Snow Whites wig on and my friends started saying it suits me...
Oh yeah i should also add, that the night ended with an Epic sing along to Bon Jovi's - Always as it come on the radio, it was a Magical Moment (Yes! i was rocking the wig, and singing too)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BMwcO6_hyA

                                                           (I'll let you decide, that one)

 and then we got on the topic of what to go as next year... and one friend said Ariel the little mermaid,

                                                     (They want to turn me into this)

and it went off big time we got talking about how we could paper mache a rock around my wheelchair so it looks like I am sat on it, yes shit got real. 

I am up for doing it going as Ariel, you only live once (so they say) and to be honest it will be a laugh.

So yeah if you want to help out in any way of transforming me into Ariel the little mermaid then drop me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment