Friday 2 May 2014

I have a dream...



I have a dream...

I am going to share that dream with you, I’ve been having this dream for quiet sometime now. So here it is, September 25th is Ataxia Awareness Day. My plan well dream is to hold something on that day to help raise awareness, and funds for Ataxia UK. 

I am thinking maybe get some FAer’s to share some stories and experiences from their point of view. Also because I am into my music big time, I would like to put on some kind of music gig. Maybe host it somewhere in my hometown of Bournemouth if I can find the right venue.

In my head it goes down like this, I’m going to be guy that bring Metallica to Bournemouth, I know that won’t happen, that’s why it is only a dream for now.

Like I said it’s a dream I’ve been have for some time, so I’m seeing it as a sign of something I got to do. It’s like 4months till September, if I don’t get anything rolling this year then, I will plan for next year or one year this is something I am keen on achieving.

Sound off in the comments people, give me some feedback please. Is it a good/bad idea, is it something you my support/maybe want to get involved with. So yeah let me know, be ace to know what you think, because as I said this is something I am keen on achieving. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment