Wednesday 28 May 2014

Festival of Learning



Yesterday I received an email, inviting me to help out/get involved in the Festival of Learning 2014 Bournemouth University.


Here’s what I got in the email

It’s aimed at service users/carers and people from organisations mainly as the purpose is to get more people involved.

It’s on Tuesday 10th June 6.30pm-8.30pm at the EBC Executive business Centre.

I’ve included a (draft) outline of the event. You’ll see that after the break we will have the exhibition with the stands and also a room where people who are interested in hearing more (and maybe signing up) can talk to members of the group – that’s where you come in!

a)     Would you be free on that day at that time and b) Would you be happy to be in that room, chatting to people; answering any questions they have and perhaps talking a bit about what you do with us (and why you love doing it!!)

Of course I said Yes! It’s something I can do to help out, and let’s face it, I kind of got a bug for this talking stuff now and Yes! I do love doing it. 

It’s also a few days before I go away to Rock N Roll for the weekend to Download, so what better way to get pumped up then to help out with something that’s cool and in the long run going to help many people, and then I can go and Rock my Socks off and have fun and Download. \m/ 

Here's a link to the 
Festival of Learning

So yeah please check it out, and if you are free on them dates come on down to the Festival of Learning. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment