Sunday 26 January 2014

High Voltage Rolling in Waitsroe



I woke up today and it was pissing it down here in Bournemouth, which pissed me off as tonight it is the WWE Royal Rumble and I needed snacks. (As I am a big time WWE fan snacks with the Rumble is a must) After I had some crumpets, yes I’m British I love crumpets, I got dressed and waited for the rain to stop. In the afternoon it did, so I geared up and took my shot. 


I have a brand new Rascal 650 mobility scooter which some lovely friends of mine gave me just before Christmas. I hit the shops on my scooter, and I went to Waitsroe (it’s usually where old people and the upper class go to shop) me rolling in on scooter was hilarious, and some of the looks I was receiving were priceless.  I bet if I looked like Irving Zisman, from Bad Grandpa, they wouldn’t care but just because I am young and on a scooter, I get some damn right funny looks. I just smiled at them and got on with my shopping plus I was having a hell of a time cemetery gates by Pantera was Rocking on my iPod. \m/

As I was rolling around Waitrose’s as well as rocking out to Pantera, all I could think about was the old Irn Bru advert and how much I wanted to pull it off. Here it is for those who have never seen it or just can’t remember it.  http://youtu.be/w1nb_T1JKps

My mission is no complete, snacks have acquired so I can kick back now and relax all day until the WWE Royal Rumble tonight. To all the WWE fans if you are watching the Rumble tonight have a good and here’s to us having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment