Saturday 4 January 2014

Last night was Revenge of the Gallstones



I was in bed last night watching Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa when my gallstones kicked in and kicked my ass, some of the worse pain to date. I felt like an old Grandpa, the pain really sucked it only lasted about 20mins but it was really intense. I think I know what set the off though, after my dinner last night I had a pudding, (And to anyone that knows me knows I have a real sweet tooth and I am a sucker for a pudding) I had some fresh melon, chocolate ice cream & fresh double cream, toped of with shortbread biscuits. I know I’m really bad, so I think it may have well been that pudding that set my gallstones rolling. As much as it is going to kill me saying this but maybe it’s time to hold back on the puddings until I get the gallstone shorted out.

Now I know the Jackass humour isn't for everybody, I have always been a fan and Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa definitely did not disappoint some of it is flat out hilarious and had me in stitches of laughter. So if you are a fan and have not seen Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa the check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment