Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year to all 2014 Here We Go



Last night at The Anvil in Bournemouth we had the WHEELS OF STEEL FUNDRAISER to help raise funds towards my new wheelchair and RAISING AWARENESS of Friedreich's Ataxia and a NEW YEARS EVE - The PARTY OF the YEAR is HERE!!!

We had live music from 2 bands (live music is just the best) and after the bands we done a raffle. Then we went upstairs where my friend Bear Mills was DJing, and I have to say what a party it was, everybody singing God Gave Rock And Roll To You by KISS at midnight and then going straight into Tenacious D with Tribute, was amazing have a good old sing along and seeing loads of people having a good time, was a great way to close the door on 2013 and say hello to 2014.

 2013 was a pretty good year with its high points (Got my lovely new light weight wheelchair, did a few kick-ass gigs, watch a few great films, got to play 2 of the best games ever in Grand Theft Auto 5 and The Last Of Us, and other cool stuff too) it also had a few low points (Mainly due to FA, had a few heath worries in 2013, but now after a few months of test and doctors, things are not as bad as I thought) 2013 was a pretty good year, and one thing I will take with me into 2014 is I am not alone in this fight, I have the full support  of my Friends, Family and fellow FAers around the world, Wish everybody well
Here's to us and to 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment