Thursday 23 January 2014

Danger Justin strikes again



Danger Justin strikes again.

This afternoon I took a nice and relaxing shower, well that was until I got out. On my way, my shower chair I use decides to fall off, so I had to shout for my mum and ask her to put it back on for me. Which she did, and then as I am transferring from shower chair to my wheelchair I go and kicked my bathroom cabinet and my 3rd toe on my right foot starts bleeding. Thanks to the new archery in my foot I was bleeding like a stuffed pig, and it is still bleeding now but not as bad
.
My mum was like you need to go to the hospital, and me I was like No!. After she looked at it she thinks I have ripped the skin of the top of my toe, and maybe that I’ve cracked my nail too.
We have taped It up and currently have it elevated, so fingers crossed that does the job and means no hospital or doctors. 


Just goes to show that a FAer can be in a war zone on any day, oh well life goes on. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment