Monday 23 December 2013

Last blog of 2013



This is going to be my last blog post of 2013, so let’s kick it off like this.


And for whatever reason if you don’t do Christmas. (Then this is for you)



Here are a few of my Top5 picks of music, films and games of 2013. (And remember this is just my opinion)

Music my Top 5 albums of 2013

#5. A Day To Remember - Common Courtesy
#4. Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clock
#3. Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the King
#2. Volbeat - Outlaw, Gentlemen and Shady Ladys
#1. Black Sabbath – 13

And for films

#5. The Wolverine
#4. Now You See Me
#3. Fruitvale Station
#2. Gravity
#1. Man Of Steel

And now for games

#5. Gears Of War Judgement
#4. Injustice Gods Among Us
#3. Tomb Raider (The 2013 Reboot)
#2. The Last Of Us
#1. Grand Theft Auto 5

So there we go just a few picks, if I was to list everything I could be here for quit some time hahahha. Oh and before I go if you live or are in the Bournemouth area and have no plans for NYE then come on down to this and let's Kick-Start 2014 Off The Right Way Together with a Rocking Good Time :-) 


Thank you for all the support in 2013 readers thank you I’ll be back blogging in 2014.
Watch this space  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment