Tuesday 26 November 2013

Hospital today was Good but also a Bloody Joke.



Hospital today was good but also a bloody joke.
We left home at 1.30pm to travel to the Royal South Hants Hospital in Southampton as my appointment was for 3.00pm. We arrive at the Hospital at 2.45pm and roll in. I got to reception desk to check in and do all that, I get called and handed a card, and I have to go for an x-ray. We head down to x-ray and check in down there. (It said on the board that wait for x-ray was 1 hour) I waited more like 2 hours before I was seen, and 45mintues of that was spent in the waiting room in one those stupid Hospital gown. As I was in having my x-rays done my mum told me after that Mr. Evan Davies sent his secretary round to see where I was because my appointment was for 3.00pm. 

I haven’t seen Mr. Evan Davies in about 7 years. (And I didn’t see him till gone 5.00pm because of the delay at x-ray, I’m happy he stay to see me as he was ready to go home)

He said my Scoliosis had got a little worse from the time before. (Before the curve was 40% dirge and now it’s about a 43%) he said so it’s nothing really to worry about, and as I do not have any back pain of discomfort when sitting there is nothing they can do.
    
After the summer of weird episodes of pain that I thought were linked to my back, today has been closure for me and fantastic news that my Scoliosis had only got a little worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment