Wednesday 6 November 2013

New Tattoo



Last Wednesday the 30th of October I had a new tattoo done. IF had a heart in a coffin, with the words still beating and wings made up of bones. I’ve really want to get this tattoo for quite some time now.
It’s on my chest and it’s not finished yet, the reason why I wanted to get this tattoo done. With FA comes Cardiomyopathy and I have it which means my heart muscles thicken, so the heart in the coffin and the words still beating are a metaphor to say as long as my heart is still beating I’m going to still be here fighting and kicking ass. We added the wings made up of bones to give it that wow factor and make it stand out. My tattoo is 1 week old today and I love it and I’m so looking forward to getting it finished.
                                                                                                                                                                                      
The tattoo artist was Emma Garrard  
http://www.emmagarrardtattoo.co.uk/
https://www.facebook.com/www.livingartcollecti
And i am off in a few hours to see Jimmy Eat World Live i'm Super Excited been wanting to see them live for years and tonight i am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment