Thursday 7 November 2013

Jimmy Eat World Live at the O2 Academy in Bournemouth



Jimmy Eat World last night Live at the O2 Academy in Bournemouth was Amazing.  Jim Adkins the lead singer puts so much energy in the performance it was a great thing to witness and be a part of.  Lots of people around me looked they were enjoying them self’s too, the support was alright too   Little Matador they were called. I hope Jimmy Eat World return to Bournemouth soon.

The only bad bit of the night was a few rude and inconsiderate people, who can clearly see that I am a wheelchair user but still insets on standing in front on me to take a pic/video (and I’m like hey fucker I paid to be here to and yes I would like to see the band so move your arse) I do love it in the  O2 Academy in Bournemouth the place is beautiful on the inside (just take a look at this picture how can you love a place that looks like this)

I wish the O2 Academy in Bournemouth could get a lift in there so wheelchair users and fellow people who can’t use the stairs could use the upper balcony. As the O2 Academy Bournemouth is a Grade II listed building “Listing means there will be extra control over what changes can be made to a building's interior and exterior. Owners will need to apply for Listed Building Consent for most types of work that affect the 'special architectural or historic interest'.
I don’t think they could do anything about it, or how some people are at a gig for that matter.

All in all it was a was a fun night :-).



No comments:

Post a Comment