Friday 22 November 2013

London Baby

Here we go.

My first blog out on the road, well train. We are off to London baby. :-) i'm with my best friend Chirs, and we are going to see 30 seconds to mars 2night at the O2 arena. So some may say why 30 seconds to mars??  when you like other heavier bands, well I like what I like and I will admit that 30 seconds to mars are a bit of a guilty pleasure. (We all have them)

I have been a good disabled person and pre-booked my ramps so i can get on and off the train. I only down part of to days adventure is, on the way back we have to get a taxi back from Southampton to Bournemouth. This is because they are doing work to rail lines. And they are lying buses on from Southampton to Bournemouth but because i am no longer able to walk i can't get on it. So taxi back it is, (South West Trains) are paying for the taxi not me. This isn't the first time I've had to do it, which it kinda sucks but hey ho it beats getting stuck at a train station in the cold and it's a way home.

Just throw in a plane and a boat and we will pretty much cover all forms of transport today haha. Lets go have some fun in London town. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment