Sunday 9 March 2014

London UFC Fight Night





Last night I was @The 02 Arena for UFC Fight Night, I’ve been watching UFC for a few years now and last night was my first time seeing it live in person. 

I have to say a big yes, I would go again. My seats were good, the view I had of the fights was good, and the atmosphere was the best. It was like a big party, everyone was excited and having a good time and it was just really good and enjoyable to be a part of. (Just few snaps i took from last night)









Here’s The Fight Card 

Main Card:

Alexander Gustafsson vs. Jimi Manuwa
Michael Johnson vs. Melvin Guillard
Gunnar Nelson vs. Omari Akhmedov
Brad Pickett vs. Neil Seery

Prelims:

Brad Scott vs. Claudio Henrique da Silva
Luke Barnatt vs. Mats Nilsson
Cyrille Diabate vs. Ilir Latifi
Phil Harris vs. Louis Gaudinot
Igor Araujo vs. Danny Mitchell
Davey Grant vs. Roland Delorme

A friend of mine was going up there to the show, and he was kind and gave me and my other friend a lift up and back which was very cool. As we hit London with all traffic it took us some time to get to The 02 Arena, So we missed the first fight, and me and my other friend went to get some food when we got into The 02 Arena and we got to our seats as the second fight was in the 3round so I guess we missed 2 fights, but this was only prelim fights.

No doubt at some point in future the UFC will be back in London, and after last night’s great experience I hope to return when they do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment