Saturday 8 June 2013

Tales of Last Night and Things to Come



Last night I had my first night out in ages. I had a lot of fun with my friends and meeting some new faces too. Maybe FA has a part to play but mostly I am just a light weight drinker and I’ve not drunk fully for a year and a half, I’ve had the odd beer and that here and there. Anyway I hit it hard last night and it hit me hard back I got drunk. That drunk that I broke a bit of plastic off one of my foot plates on my wheelchair. And if a wheelchair is classed as a vehicle I was defiantly over the limit to drive it hahahaha. As I said though we had a lot of fun drinking and singing along to songs we were choosing on the jukebox. I woke up today my head was cloudy but I didn’t have too much of a hangover which was good.
If you are ever in the Bournemouth area and you love your Rock and Roll / Metal music and you looking for a good and fun night out the check out The Anvil (http://www.theanvilbournemouth.co.uk/)

My last post was Saturday the 18th of May a few weeks back but I’m going to do a few posts in the week got some more stories and other stuff coming too :-) So as they say Watch this Space :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment