Thursday 13 June 2013

Super Excited for Man of Steel tomorrow



A little off topic but Tomorrow at 1.30pm I am going to see Man of Steel the new Superman film, and I am super excited. I haven’t been a Superman fan as long as some people in this world, but I have been a fan ever since my best got my into the TV show  Smallville. From that moment out I was hooked on all things Superman. I can’t wait to see the new film, it’s being directed by Zack Snyder (who done films like Watchmen, 300, 2004 Dawn of the Dead) he’s directed some big films. And of course its producer Christopher Nolan and he helped write the story too, and I’m pretty sure I don’t need to list his film; he has done fantastic films well in my onion anyway. So yes roll on tomorrow so I can see it, and after I am going to try and post my first ever film review whether the film is good or bad but I have a feeling it won’t be bad. As a few reviews so far have been saying it’s The Superman film we have been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment