Friday 4 April 2014

Been doing some Headbanging \m/



Been doing some headbanging mostly to the new amazing album, Ronnie James Dio: This Is Your Life

Ronnie James Dio: This Is Your Life Tracklist

1. “Neon Knights” – Anthrax*
2. “The Last In Line” – Tenacious D*
3. “The Mob Rules” – Adrenaline Mob
4. “Rainbow In The Dark” – Corey Taylor, Roy Mayorga, Satchel, Christian Martucci, Jason Christopher*
5. “Straight Through The Heart” – Halestorm*
6. “Starstruck” – Motörhead with Biff of Saxon*
7. “Temple Of The King” – Scorpions*
8. “Egypt (The Chains Are On)” – Doro
9. “Holy Diver” – Killswitch Engage
10. “Catch the Rainbow” – Glenn Hughes, Simon Wright, Craig Goldy, Rudy Sarzo, Scott Warren*
11. “I” – Jimmy Bain, Oni Logan, Rowan Robertson, Brian Tichy*
12. “Man On The Silver Mountain” – Rob Halford, Vinny Appice, Doug Aldrich, Jeff Pilson, Scott Warren*
13. “Ronnie Rising Medley (featuring “A Light in the Black”, “Tarot Woman”, “Stargazer”, “Kill the King”)”– Metallica*
14. “This Is Your Life” – Dio

The album is wicked, lots of great covers of RJD’s songs. If you are a fan of RJD or any of the bands on this album then grab yourself a copy it’s great I can’t stop listening to it. \m/



That’s not the only headbanging I’ve been doing.

Last night I took a shower, and when I got out and getting dressed I was putting my socks on, and one got stuck so I was pulling and I flipped out backwards out of my wheelchair and landed on my head. So there I was on the floor in my boxer shorts and half a sock on, not my best look haha, so I on the floor I finished putting my socks on, and then I was like how am I going to get back up.

I could have just done the easy thing and shouted for my mum or brother, but you all know that’s not me. So I  grabbed my trainers put them on and began with a few ways, which I failed at all of the because I am pretty sure I have no muscle power left in my legs to push off anymore, so I did what I done before. Got myself on my knees and mounted my bed, like a cliff-hanger haha, and then I stretched my arms out like Mr. Fantastic to pull myself and my legs more up on the bed, and I pulled too much and hit my head straight into the wall. Head bang number 2

Today I went out shopping with my mum, and when with got home I went to transfer from the car to my wheelchair and I banged my head straight into the car door, it knocked me for six, as they in UFC I was rocked, it hurt like hell, so that was head bang number 3.

I am fine, no damage just a sore head, I am a bit of a head banging pro been doing it for years. This isn't my first rodeo, sure as hell won’t be my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment