Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter & The 3AM Fall



Happy Easter, Happy Chocolate Egg Day Everybody or HAPPY ZOMBIE JESUS DAY whichever one is for you have a good and happy one.

So it’s been a while since I last blogged, and last night FA got the better of me. Here’s what went down...

I stayed up to watch the UFC I was staying up to watch it any, but I also put a bet on the main event naughty I know and I lost the bet which sucks. Anyway back to the story, so the UFC finished about 3am, and my dog Oatis was asleep on my bed and he woke up choking, I was in my recliner chair so as quick as I can I rush in to my wheelchair to let him out of my room. 

Then I turn round and go to get into bed, I notice that Oatis has been sick on my bed. I began to strip my bed and in the process I fall out of my wheelchair and I am now on the floor. Fuck I am thinking, so I try a few times to get myself back up, but because I am so tired and have no energy I couldn’t do it. 

 So what came next? 

Yes that’s right a 26 year old man (that’s me) had a  breakdown and started to cry at 3.45am, because I was mad at myself because I couldn’t to a simple thing like get myself up of the floor. I was down on the floor for almost 1 hour and then I rang my mum’s phone to wake her up, and we have our friend Jackie here for Easter, so they came in and lifted my fat ass off the floor. 

Pretty much as so as my head hit the pillow, I was in dream land show’s how tired I was. I didn’t hurt myself, well I hurt my foot a bit but it’s fine now, FA got the better of me last night but I can’t blame it for last night, but what I can do is blame it on my dog for being sick. 

Also who up stairs turned the water works on ? because it has made my
hey fever worse, i can't stop sneezing and i have taken 2 tablets and i'm still sneezing. God Damn! hay fever it sucks

Yeah Justin is not a Happy Bunny today 

No comments:

Post a Comment