Sunday 6 April 2014

Its WrestleMania 30 baby



Today is like a Christmas for us wrestling fans, its WrestleMania 30 baby. 

Tonight I was going to go round a friend’s house to watch WrestleMania 30 with some fellow wrestling fans, but after a sleepless night and loads of tossing and turning i think it's Best for business if i just stay home. i think i may have a cold or something coming on i feeling really crappy and i keep sneezing a lot which is not fun when being in a wheelchair. still i wont be alone tonight, i'll  voice's in my head like Randy Orton haha okay bad joke.  Not the best way to kick off WrestleMania Day, but watching it at home means i get to watch from my comfy bed, I am very much excited and looking forward to WrestleMania 30.

Happy WrestleMania Day

To all the wrestling fans in the world, and to any of you that are going to WrestleMania 30 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orlean, i hope you have a blast, you lucky little devil’s. To all the others whatever you get up to on this WrestleMania Day have a good one to.

Here are my WrestleMania 30 predictions



WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal 4-Way Match (Pre-Show Match)

  
WINNERS: The Usos

Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitationa




WINNER: AJ Lee

The Shield vs. Kane & The New Age Outlaws

WINNERS: The Shield

The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal



WINNER: Dolph Ziggler

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

WINNER: Bray Wyatt

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

WINNER: The Undertaker

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H (Winner gains entry into main event)  

 I am and always will be a fan of Triple H and I want to see him in the main event, but I think Daniel Bryan will win.


WINNER: Daniel Bryan

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match

 If Daniel Bryan gets in this match which I think he, I see Triple H screwing in out of the belt again, and if Triple H gets in this match I want to see him as champ.


WINNER: Randy Orton


So that's mine right there, any wrestling fans that read my blog feel free to add yours in the comments and i hope you all have a fun WrestleMania :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment