Friday 10 April 2015

Yes! Another gig day in London

Bloging on the move today, off on an adventure with my best friend Chris.

Off on the train again to London tonight im seeing the System of a Down and i very excited like a fat kid with cake, for 2 reasons 1. I love their music and 2. System of a Down played a big part in my teenage years heck the album Toxicity was the first album i got stoned too yes that's right people I am no saint haha. The school i went to after i moved back to Bournemouth i became friends with the burnouts and the naughty kids and we use get stoned during our lunch break and listen to different albums going from anything from rock to hip hop.

I remember the first time I got stoned I came back from school and I eat 6 packets of crisps from multipack one after each other, my mum was like your stoned and I was like no I'm just hungry... My eyes weren't fooling anyone haha they were massive.

And never got the chance to see System of a Down before but tonight i get to, Yes! I'm doing the happy dance right now :-)

System of a Down will always hold a special place in my heart, I'll try to take some pictures and videos of the gig if i remember too oh it's going to be All the Fun if you were going to the gig tonight be safe and enjoy it, and to everyone else reading this it's Friday start of the weekend so what ever you get up to have fun stay safe, peace love and hugs.

Fingers crossed everything goes smooth, if it doesn't your sure be able to read about here on my blog. Haha

All aboard the train of Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment