Sunday 12 April 2015

System of a Down Live = Off The Chain



So sorry I didn’t do a post yesterday I was too tired, anyway I am here now not long got in from wheelchair rugby training which on a scale of 1 to 10 wheelchair rugby training was a 11 = brutal i am going to be sore come tomorrow, still lots of Fun had.

Anyway on with the show Friday night System of a Down Wembley Arena

Was killer fucking amazing show

I and my best friend Chris caught the train up, which was choker so for 2 stops we had to wait by the doors and one stinky ass toilet where it smelled like someone had dropped their guts. 

Made it to Waterloo and no one meet us with a ramp to get me off the train even low I had told them where I was going from Bournemouth and I had booked the ramps, I think they just forgot.

I just went backwards and Chris grabbed the back of my chair and bob’s your uncle we did it, next we headed for the underground, and I remembered from before I rolled up to a underground person and asked him to radio through to see if the lift was working at Wembley Station, so after waiting around like lemons for 10-15mins we found out the lift was working and on we went. 

 When we got to Wembley Arena we hit up a T.G.I Friday’s as I was starvin marvin, we had food and then went and hit up starbucks and chilled until it was time to go in.

The gig was off the chain

So fucking good 

The only downfall was they no support band and System of a Down didn’t hit the stage till just before 9 so we were in there just killing time at least I was sat down in my wheelchair I felt bad for the people by the stage their legs must have been killing.

But when System of a Down hit the stage man it was systems go...


Setlist
  •  
    1. Wake Up the Souls - Part 1
(Incomplete)
(Incomplete, middle breakdown only)
([traditional] cover)
(The Rolling Stones' Start Me… more )
(Daron + John jam while Serj… more )
    1. Cigaro
    2. Toxicity
    3. Sugar                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     The roof got blown off when System of a Down played Chop Suey everyone was on their feet apart from me and fellow wheelchair people, still having All the Fun
      The gig was super heavy and I had a blast, it was well worth waiting all those year to see them.



      Click here to find out why System of a Down are so special to me

      Right i am off to relax and watch some more of Marvels Daredevil

      p.s i forgot to add this in after the gig when we were on the tube heading back to Waterloo and the tube was rammed with people from the gig, anyway  i lent forward and was playing with the front of my wheelchair and when i sat back up Chris goes what were you doing? and i reply like lightning and say playing with my nuts it was so quick for me and funny. This couple opposite us on the tube wanted to crack up laughing you could just see i on them. Chris and i done a high five just because it was such a funny moment and deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment