Monday 15 December 2014

Last gig of the year



So as 2014 draws to a close, I had my last 2 gigs of the year this weekend. 

Saturday night I went to see my friends band Rock the Christmas stage in Bournemouth town, and yes did they Rock it great set by them as always.

Check out this band there are amazing and I am not just saying this because I know them, they truly Rock so go check them out do it right now. 

And if you ever get a chance to see them live then do that too, I took a friend on Saturday night and after he said to me “wow they were a lot better than what I thought they would be... he enjoyed it. 

The only problem was it was an outdoors stage, and it was so cold Saturday night down here in Bournemouth, safe to say I was Jean Claude Van Damme cold (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_N4l0s7qU0) so hopped on a bus and headed for my favourite drinking place in Bournemouth The Anvil (http://www.theanvilbournemouth.co.uk/) had few drinks with Awesome friends and even made it home in time for the last #UFC of the year.

Just like Charlie Sheen Saturday night I was #Winning. 

Sunday night I went to see Deaf Havana at the O2 Academy here in Bournemouth, with my bud Chris. It was such a good show I forgot the support bands names but they were really good too, it got a little sad when Deaf Havana hit the stage and they were telling us stories of how they can’t afford to pay their phone bill and how a few months back they were thinking of calling it a day. I for one am so glad they didn’t and I’m a proud to say that   Deaf Havana will go down as the last band I saw live in 2014.

Here's the setlist 

                                                                 (and a little video)


Now as disabled person I think a should add this in, I had to use the toilet last night at the O2 Academy (first time ever I should add) and they use a radar key which I do own I just left it at home (it’s such a big F’ing key you need a Mr. T chain, to carry the thin haha)
                                                          (told you it's bloody huge)

 so anyway spoke to a member of staff and after a few minutes she found me a key, I got in the toilet and holy shit I think it use to be used as the cleaners cupboard probably the smallest disabled toilet I’ve been in, as you all know I have custom made wheelchair so It’s not that wide, some people have bigger and wider wheelchairs than me they must struggle in there. Even Chris text me saying “How big is this pee? Haha

So O2 Academy Bournemouth if you are reading this you need a bigger disabled toilet.

But still the gig and my weekend was All the Fun :-) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment