Wednesday 24 December 2014

It is that time of year again...



So it is that time of year again let me begin with wishing you all a...


And for whatever reason if you don’t do Christmas. (Then this is for you)




I have had a cracker of a year in 2014 with awesome gigs, my talks and other things taking off, Download Festival and Wheelchair Rugby.

It’s been  a year full of positives and only a few negatives , butting heads with doctors and FA kicking in hard for a few months but hey that’s always going to happen after all I do have a  progressive illness.

But hey

It’s CHRISTMAS 

 
And it’s going to be a quiet Christmas for me as I am ill and slowly losing my voice.
Whatever you get up to this time of year be Safe, have Fun and tell people that you Love them.


I’m looking forward to another great year in 2015 already got very cool and exciting stuff in the pipe line, 

of course I will continue to blog it all in 2015.

Yes! It's been a great year! Thanks to Everyone for being a part of it

No comments:

Post a Comment