Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween

First off let me wish a Happy Halloween Everybody have a creepy one, MWAAHAAHAA


 For Halloween 2night I'll be the "Rolling Dead Zombie Punk"


 I'll be going to my favourite drinking place in Bournemouth http://www.theanvilbournemouth.co.uk/ 
if you like your music Heavy and live in Bournemouth and for some reason not checked out this place, then quite frankly you are missing out.

Due to my plans changing for tomorrows gig, I have to cut time I get to party tonight as I have to be on the 11:59 train to London. I’m going to see Black Stone Cherry + Airbourne + Theory of a Deadman at Wembley Arena, very excited also I’m meeting my big cousin in London who is coming to the gig with me and he is also called Justin so it’s big Justin & little Justin’s day out.

Going up is going to be fine it’s coming back that is going to be a pain in the ass because they are doing engineering works.

So here is the plan

London Waterloo (WAT) - 
Assistance at station for boarding,
Wheelchair user requiring ramps at origin station

Basingstoke (BSK) - 
Assistance at station for alighting,
Wheelchair user requiring ramps at destination station,
Assistance departing station by taxi,
Going by taxi to Winchester

Winchester (WIN) - 
Assistance at station for boarding,
Wheelchair user requiring ramps at origin station

Bournemouth (BMH) - 
Assistance at station for alighting,
Wheelchair user requiring ramps at destination station

I really hope they don’t fuck up like before (Here's what happened last time http://jdscrim.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/30-seconds-to-mars-and-nightmare-journey.html) or I’m going to have one long night. Whatever happens you’ll be sure to read it here on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment