Wednesday 11 June 2014

Last night at the Festival of Learning



Last night at the Festival of Learning, it was held at the Executive Business Center.


Let me just say, what a cool building and very high tech. 

Let’s get into it the Festival of Learning went well I think so anyway, they had a good turnout of people. I did my part of talking to new people, networking as it’s called.

I was there to tell people why I love doing it, giving talks and that I did. Fingers crossed some new people sign up, to this great cause,

I am a fool sometimes though, because before we left to go my mum said to me have you got some cards ready to take, I was like no I’m not going to take any. 

Then during question time someone asked a question about, social media and blogs. Then Angela Warren plugged my blog for me, and I thought thank you but oh crap now everyone is going to want to know. Only one person came up at the end and asked about my blog, so kind of got away with it but next time I’m going to take my cards. 

I had fun and enjoyed the Festival of Learning, but now for the Real Fun. I get to go and, Rock Out for the weekend at Download Festival. 

I feel like singing Ozzy Osbourne - Mama i'm coming Home
because Download is my Mama and I am coming Home, 4years it’s been that’s a very long time, I can’t wait to get back to the promised land. 

Fingers crossed I return with some awesome stories and pictures to share  with you all, hope you all have a great weekend, bye and i'll see you all next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment