Wednesday 11 December 2013

A Bad and Good Day Today



It’s a bad and good day for me today, as I am back using my old wheelchair. My new lightweight chair (Betty) has a flat tyre, and it is a complete mystery to how.  Because 1. I have puncture resistant tyres and 2. I have not left my bungalow. I think the inner tube may have popped on the inside, as I tried to pump it up, and you could hear the air coming out. 

I phoned RGK up this morning and explained it all to the lady on the phone, and they are sending out a replacement inner tube today, and it should be here by tomorrow.

After I got off the phone and rolled into the front room, on the radio came Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, so I am taking that as a sign that everything is going to be alright.  Fingers crossed tomorrow the inner tube comes and we can get Betty back rolling.

On a more positive note

My cousin came round today and help me rig up my new energenie 4 way radio controlled extension lead, so I no longer have to switch my gadgets off at the wall I will now be able to do it from my bed with the remote.  Like the lazy person I am (hahaha) no but having FA there is nothing worse than having to get up and out of bed when you are comfy, I should add when you don’t need to. It’s a huge pain in the arse, a massive thank you goes out to Julia Hardy for letting me know about the energenie extension lead and to my cousin Marco for helping me rig it up, I was the brains and he was my muscles. (the picture below is the energenie extension)


I am almost at 2000 page views on my blog thank you to everybody who reads it and for the support much love and thank you.

Justin  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment