Wednesday 11 September 2013

September holds both good and bad time for me in my life



I know this date holds so much for so many but for me it holds a big one 11 years ago I was diagnosed with Friedreich's Ataxia and my life was changed forever. September holds a lot for me both good and bad. 11 years ago I was diagnosed with Friedreich's Ataxia and last year I had my 10 year anniversary and I wanted to go big for it but I got stuck in a bed in hospital both bad. September has bought me some good times too like in 2006 I went to New York City to see WWE Raw live at  Madison Square Garden and I got to meet John Cena and a few other wrestlers too. (As I’m a huge pro wrestling fan this was a huge deal and a dream come true) And like to day  I got measured up and paid my deposit for my first ever RGK wheelchair The Octane and it’s going t cost me a bomb I don’t care because I fell in love with this chair and love makes you do crazy things.

(My Octane is all black, black frame and black wheels)
 
September holds both good and bad time for me in my life but as for what the future holds I can’t say a I don’t know, time will tell all I know for now is I’m going to roll with both the good and the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment