Thursday 21 May 2015

Part 3 on the chest



So after some confusion and a mix up on the time, I got 3rd session done on my chest. We still have one little bit left to go but I am Super Happy with it, I already LOVE IT 

Here's some advice if you're thinking of getting a tattoo and a chest one, get it done first I won’t lie it hurts like a bitch. 



The reason 

With my Friedreich's Ataxia I have all the heart problems that comes with it, so I got this tattoo of a heart in a coffin with the words “STILL BEATING” as a metaphor to say as long as my heart is still beating... I’m going to still be here kicking (FA) ass... and we just added in the bone wings because it looks cool.

I am still very sore but hey the pain is worth it because my chest is going to look great.

I have to thank the one and only Emma Garrard for this tattoo

After staring in a busy high street studio in 2006 emma has been lucky enough to meet and work with some of the best artist in the industry and received a nomination for best UK female artist at tattoo jam 2012.

Emma believes there is so much to offer with the art of tattooing and works passionately with her clients to give the best she can.

Every person is unique and requires individual approach.

Emma is taking on bookings at the moment so if you want a tattoo check her out and do it right now :-)

Check her out

Here is part 1 & 2 for anyone who wants to see 

No comments:

Post a Comment