Wednesday 10 June 2015

Download baby :-)

just a quick one as i wont have time to post it tomorrow, 
So come this time tomorrow i'll be back at Download for the 4th time...

And boy i am Excited for it


                                                           (Lineup is strong this year)

I bought myself a new scooter to help me get around easier for the festival, last year was hard work in my wheelchair.


Fingers crossed the new festival wheels work a treat, and all the lovely lady's ask me for lifts ;-) haha

I will report back after the weekend of mayhem with some stories and pictures, anya i have seen the weather reports and i am prepared come rain snow or sun i don't care i am there to have a bloody good time and Rock Out with my .... out haha and that's what i intend on doing, so if you like me and heading to Download for the weekend stay safe and enjoy yourself and for the rest of you enjoy weekend see you Monday \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment