Tuesday 19 May 2015

Nursing Simulation part 3



First off let me just say sorry because I haven’t done a blog post in a while, I have been pretty busy sorting things out for Download Festival and other stuff.

 But I am back now...

Today I was back doing my thing
Nursing Simulation part 3
This was the last one and It went so smooth again, I had 2 lovely female nurses which I find it a lot easier to work with 2 students rather than 3 (The other times I was working with 3 students)

This time round I only had to do 1 simulation rather than 2 like the time before so that was Ace, so we kicked off with the simulation and as soon as words  Friedreich's Ataxia came out of my mouth I could see it on them, they were like What The Bloody Hell. Like most people never heard of it before today, so I gave them some of a card each with the link to my blog and gave them the quick rundown of what FA is and job done 2 more people in this world now know about FA.

Running through the simulation of handover was all the fun as always, we had a giggle and it just felt so natural like we were in a real hospital.

I even got told by the 2 lovely female nurses that they find me intriguing... so #Winning

Speaking with one of the academic staff members afterwards, she was like your seem to work better with girls... I was damn straight it’s all in the face haha...

It was a very productive and positive day, so a big thank you goes out to the 2 wonderful students I had and keep up the good work one day you will both make fantastic nurses.

And in other great news I’m getting tattooed in the morning Yes! Super Excited for that

No comments:

Post a Comment