Monday 18 March 2013

Second Operation was a Hit and went Smooth



Wednesday the 13th of March i went into Bournemouth Hospital for my second operation on my left foot. I had my right foot operated on last year on August 22nd Read my last Post. I went into Hospital Wednesday morning at 7.15am and by 8.30am they had me ready in my Hospital operating gown and ready to go. They took me into the operating prep room where the Anaesthetist and her team worked on me, first they put a cannula in my hand then they pumped me with some anti sickness drugs. Then they pumped my left foot/leg with nerve blockers so i wouldn’t feel any pain when i woke up and YES they work. Then they put me to sleep and that’s the last thing i remember, they worked on me for about 5hours i woke up in the afternoon of Wednesday. I spent most of the day/night wakening up and nodding back off and feeling wossy and sick as i was still under heavy anaesthetic. I was the same after the first operation. The operation went fantastic this time round went just the way the doctors and surgeons planed it. And i got released the next day Thursday March the 14th at 4.50pm and i am back home now with my family in my recovery period. It is now Monday the 18th of March less than a week from my surgery and so far today i got myself out bed, washed myself and got myself dressed all on my own i believe that’s good going and pretty quick. Justin is on the Road to Victory and Back to 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment