Tuesday 12 March 2013

Gearing up for Round 2



It all started early last year, but i had been seen doctors about my feet for some time. See with me having FA over the years my feet have dropped it’s called friedreich's foot. So i and the doctors agreed early last year that they the feet needed to be operated on.  Fast forward to August 22nd 2012 and the plan was to have one foot done at a time, so have one foot done on the 22nd and wait 2weeks and go back and have foot number 2 done. But things didn’t turn out that way, watch Scrimblog part 5 & 6 ( here’s the links part 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0V1NLGX98s and part 6  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SntipB6jS8E )in those 2 video’s i talk about what happened and what i went through.  And Wednesday March 13th i am going in for Round 2 to have my other foot operated on. It’s another early start 7.15am i have to be at Bournemouth hospital for, and then they have to prep me and get me ready for surgery. If i remember rightly it was about 9.30am that they got me in and put me to sleep, it’s about a 6 to 7 hour operation they will be doing. They are doing the same operation as last time, but this time around taking more bone from my ankle. So hopefully and fingers crossed i don’t end up through what i did the first time around again. As i said i explain it all in those video’s so please take a look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment