Thursday 14 February 2013

The Introduction




Welcome some of you may have seen a few of my videos on YouTube my Scrimblog. A lot of you are already aware that i have FA (Friedreich's Ataxia) most people still have NO Idea what FA is or what it is and i will get to that in this blog by text and video format. By sharing my story i hope to bring awareness to those who don't know about FA (Friedreich's Ataxia). I was in 3 different hospitals  last year for a succession of operations and not one of the nurses in the 3 different hospitals that cared for me knew anything about my condition until i started i explained it to them. i feel that goes for a lot of people/family's no one knows anything about FA until it starts happening to them or someone around them. So i guess what i am trying to do is take a one man mission to Raise Awareness for Friedreich's Ataxia.

So here on Justin's Blog i am going to share all thing FA (Friedreich's Ataxia) related with me in my world but also i hope to involve other FA people to and share their story's to.

So here we go...


No comments:

Post a Comment