Monday 14 October 2013

Just a little a Rant!



Today I had a letter in the post; it was a review letter from my last Hospital appointment.  It’s a 4page recap and some of it is fine and helpful and then other parts are like WHAT the bloody hell, did they even listen to me in that room. I swear sometimes I just want to tell doctors to back the fuck off and just leave me, let’s face it I’m a ticking time bomb we all know FA will be the death of me one day so what’s the point of doing this dance to try and prevent it. (but I don’t because I am better than that and I have my mum with me at all my appointments and no mother wants to hear that coming from their sons mouth) Sometimes I do really want too it’s the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.

I don’t want to sound like an ungrateful brat because I am so grateful for what they have done for me, and I know they are only trying to do is best for me. It’s just hard sometimes because it’s ME not them living with this disease, and the just don’t understand. I guess it really is a love/hate relationship with doctors.

Rant Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment