Thursday 9 May 2013

No more being Accident Free



Up till about 1 hour ago I was like Bruce Banner from the 2008 film The Incredible Hulk I was so many days accident free. I don’t know how many but I was on good run, until today I went in the shower. Everything was going good, when in the shower I use a shower chair. So I was just finishing up and I put too much weight on my left side and my arm rest on the shower chair popped out. Witch meant I went flying out and spiked my head on the floor, and I ended up on my back like a flipped tortoise unable to move. And I started shouting for my mum but I didn’t know she had the radio on and was in the garden, I had music playing on my phone in the bathroom. So no one could hear me but my dog Oatis did and started barking, and then my brother and his friend rescued me, and my super dog Oatis. So I am no longer accident free, but I am all fine just a bump on my head and a little graze on my back. I’m going to put it down as another day in the life of living with FA. And here’s to starting a new run of being accident free.

No comments:

Post a Comment